Constructed of breathable felt material for increased comfort. The thumb spica has a malleable thumb support which allows desired thumb position for improved stability. The single pull closure system allows for a quick and easy donning and doffing. The lateral hand stabilizer allows for a more custom fit and enhances ulnar deviation control. Also available in pediatric sizes.
Features & Benefits:
- Quickly and easily converts from right to left configuration reducing inventory
- Universal sizing fits a broad range of patients
- Constructed of breathable felt material for increased comfort
- Single pull closure system allow for quick and easy adjustment
- Lateral hand stabilizer allows a more custom fit and enhances ulnar deviation control
- Universal Dorsal stay: Dorsal stay casing may easily be repositioned to fit a wide range of patient sizes.
- 3 stay stabilization: Radial, palmar, and dorsal stays restrain wrist and thumb motion.
- Lace closure design: Lace closure allows for easy application.
- Constructed of lightweight, breathable, padded material for maximum comfort and wear.
- Maximum contouring of the palmer crease allows for full finger function.
- Removable and adjustable palmar stay for maximum support.
- Removable rigid thumb stay is adjustable for a custom fit.
- Available in pediatric sizes and 10” forearm brace
- 8” length.
- Mild to moderate sprains and strains
- Selected injuries
- Post-cast healing
- deQuervain’s syndrome and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Other selected soft tissue injuries