Prong buckle closure ensures correct fit without slippage
- Clavicle fractures and dislocations, selected soft tissue injuries and postural problems.
- Position the felt pad on back between the shoulder blades.
- Wrap figure-8 arm straps around shoulders. Make certain the straps are not twisted and the arm pads are between the straps and the shoulders.
- Feed the straps through the buckles and pull tight as desired. Press metal teeth into the strap and pull strap to fasten.
- The arm pad should be adjusted so that it fits under the arm and in front of the shoulder. The straps shouldbe tight enough to pull the shoulders back.